Masterclass 2: Understand Your Customers
MASTERCLASS 2: UNDERSTAND YOUR CUSTOMERS
If you haven’t got customers, you haven’t got a business. In this masterclass, you’ll learn to identify when it’s critical to talk to customers, how to do it, when to listen to what they say, and when it’s sometimes OK not to.
IN THIS MASTERCLASS YOU’LL
– Learn how to identify when it’s time for customer input
– Formulate clear questions you need customers to answer
– Categorise your customers in to manageable segments
– Get a framework for picking the best research method to use
– Write your own research plan
– Practice removing your own bias so you can get the answers you need from your customers, not the ones you want them to give you
This 2-hour workshop is delivered in person in Melbourne CBD and will include easy-to-understand theory, a lot of discussion, case studies and hands-on activities. You don’t need to bring anything along, but can bring a laptop or notepad and pen for notes if you wish.
Level 18, 8 Exhibition St
Melbourne, VIC 3000
View it on Google Maps
Please arrive at 5.45pm ready for a 6pm start. Drinks and nibbles will be provided.
WHO SHOULD COME
We’ve designed this program specifically for time-poor startup founders and startup executives (CEOs, COOs, CTOs etc).
CAN’T MAKE IT?
Spots are strictly limited, so please let us know by emailing info(at)cogent.co at least 24hrs in advance if you can no longer attend so it can be given to someone on the waitlist.
We work with founders and teams to turn great ideas into thriving digital businesses. We’ve spent the last ten years figuring out how to build better digital products, quicker. Now, we use this know-how to get ideas off the ground and grow them into digital products that users love.
** By registering for this event, you consent to your image being used for social media and marketing purposes by Cogent and LaunchVic.