Masterclass 1: Validate
MASTERCLASS 1: VALIDATE
From this workshop with like-minded founders and others from the startup community, you’ll learn different validation techniques and how this first critical step can save you big bucks in the long run.
IN THIS WORKSHOP YOU’LL
– Uncover why you should validate your product idea before building anything
– Learn how to break down an idea into testable pieces
– Understand your riskiest assumptions
– Learn different validation methods and what they’re good for
– Hear relevant case studies of startups testing out ideas
– Work on a plan to validate an idea of yours
– Collaborate with other startup founders
This 2-hour workshop is delivered in person in Melbourne CBD and will include easy-to-understand theory, a lot of discussion, case studies and hands-on activities. You don’t need to bring anything along, but can bring a laptop or notepad and pen for notes if you wish.
Donkey Wheel House
673 Bourke Street
WHO SHOULD COME
We’ve designed this program specifically for time-poor startup founders and startup executives (CEOs, COOs, CTOs etc).
CAN’T MAKE IT?
Spots are strictly limited, so please let us know by emailing info(at)cogent.co at least 24hrs in advance if you can no longer attend so it can be given to someone on the waitlist.
We work with founders and teams to turn great ideas into thriving digital businesses. We’ve spent the last ten years figuring out how to build better digital products, quicker. Now, we use this know-how to get ideas off the ground and grow them into digital products that users love.
** By purchasing a ticket to this event, you consent to your image being used for social media and marketing purposes by Cogent and LaunchVic.